We help protect your business and data
24/7 Maintenance and Tech Support
Customizable service options for your infrastructure
We provide ongoing 24/7 tech support services with variable SLAs
including, but not limited to:
- Infrastructure maintenance and optimization
- Incident root-cause-analysis and resolution
- Performance & health monitoring and alerts
- Regular security audits
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Scheduled maintenance
- Infrastructure architecture, strategy & modernization
- Security/backup/DR policies and procedures
- IPS/IDS configurations
- On-demand advice/guidance/recommendations
- Emergency on-call services
We work on a value-based billing approach, which provides the best service to the customer.
All these services come with a 24/7 availability with a flexible SLA, starting from best-effort, NBD (Next Business Day) SLAs, and going down to 1h SLAs on acknowledgement and start of work times.
This means we’re usually charging a monthly fee, based on multiple factors, such as:
- Scheduled maintenance
- Availability & desired SLA (for acknowledgement & start of work, not for resolution)
- Number of people from our technical staff team assigned to the account
- Optional emergency on-call clauses (providing lower SLAs for emergencies)
- Infrastructure size and complexity
- Estimated monthly workload
- Required staff skillset
Externalizing these services means you don’t have to worry about:
- Hiring new people
- Providing ongoing relevant training for existing and future technologies
- Paying those people full time even if the workload is less than that
- Providing a workplace area, equipment, etc.
- Ensuring 24/7 availability with higher pay during nights/weekends/holidays
- Covering for sick leaves and vacations
In most cases, these services come with a 30–80% cost saving compared to the customer hiring their own staff internally, providing relevant training and ensuring 24/7 tech support coverage/availability.
From simple break-fix requests to complex 24/7 managed support capabilities, our infrastructure staff provides you with top-level technical support that will not only proactively reduce the risks of costly downtime, but also simplify management, optimize system performance and improve productivity, security, compliance and the return on your IT investment.
Hiring an expert in any field might be very expensive. With our monthly subscriptions, you get a team of experts at a fraction of the cost.
Both you and your staff can focus on doing what you do best, instead of being distracted by wearisome tasks while dealing with your infrastructure.
Your email needs to be working. Your website needs to be up. We work to minimize downtime and make sure your infrastructure runs smoothly, even when you’re not around.
From 24/7 support to on-demand consultancy, we can provide the solutions you need, when you need them. Our pricing plans can easily accommodate different business sizes and needs.
We offer guidance and recommendations in order to make sure you always implement the most efficient solution for your environment.
Technology is constantly evolving – help your people do the same. Our training services can help your staff keep up in this ever-changing ecosystem.
Technologies we work with
As we don’t sell any hardware or software licenses, any recommendations we give our customers are based on their actual needs not our intentions to gain a profit.
- Windows (2008+R2/2012+R2/2016/Vista/7/8/10)
- Linux (CentOS, Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu)
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware, XenServer, Virtuozzo/OpenVZ)
- Web (IIS 7/8/8.5, Apache 2.x)
- Database (MSSQL 2008-2016, MySQL 5.x)
- Email (Exchange, MS SMTP, hMailServer, qmail, exim, dovecot, courier)
- DNS (MS DNS, named, bind)
- Web frameworks – install & config (ASP/ASP.NET, PHP5/7)
- FTP (MS FTP, FileZilla, pro-ftpd, pure-ftpd)
- Firewall & VPN (Windows Firewall, Linux iptables/CSF/LFD, RRAS, TUN/TAP)
- Scripting (PowerShell, bash, cmd, Perl, Python)
- Microsoft System Center (SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, SCDPM, SCO)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) systems
- Certification Authority (CA) setup and management
- Endpoint security, encryption and antivirus (AV) tools
- Vulnerability Scanners (VS)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) systems
- Host & Network intrusion detection/prevention systems (IDS/IPS)
- Web/Hosting Control panels (cPanel/WHM, Odin)
- Cloud Infrastructure (Azure, AWS)