- Gathering of Personally-Identifiable Information
- Aggregated Statistics
- Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- How to control cookies
- Responsibility of Contributors
- Public Courses
Avaelgo SRL (“Avaelgo”) operates avaelgo.ro, generally known as THE WEBSITE. It is our policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Avaelgo collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Avaelgo’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Avaelgo’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Avaelgo may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Avaelgo also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on avaelgo.ro blogs/sites. Avaelgo only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifiable Information
Avaelgo may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. Avaelgo may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Avaelgo does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Avaelgo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Avaelgo’ behalf or to provide services available at Avaelgo’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Avaelgo’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Avaelgo will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Avaelgo discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Avaelgo believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Avaelgo, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Avaelgo website and have supplied your email address, Avaelgo may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Avaelgo and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Avaelgo takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Responsibility of Contributors
If you comment on a blog, ask a question, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Avaelgo or otherwise.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Avaelgo has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Avaelgo’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Avaelgo’ reasonable opinion, violates any Avaelgo policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Avaelgo’ sole discretion. Avaelgo will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
We, Avaelgo, assume the role of the controller for the personal data collected from you. In other words, we are the legal entity that shall determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Our contact details are as follows: Timiș County, Timișoara, Romania, Vărădia street, no 28. Our Data Protection Officer is Ioan Popovici, [email protected]
Purpose and legal basis of processing
The purposes of processing your personal data are gravitating around organizing the public course that you will subscribe
– Collecting the data needed to identify you and to process the payment
– Making the data available strictly to the persons involved in organizing the event (people verifying your identity, payment verification)
– If and only if, while completing the submission form, you take the positive action of answering yes to the newsletter subscription question, then the Avaelgo marketing newsletters will be sent to you in future.
We remind you that you have the right to object processing your data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time. You can do that by contacting us (see Responsible Body Section).
Transferring your personal data to a third country or organization
Your data is collected through Typeform. Typeform will not process your personal data in any other way than it is instructed by Avaelgo. Typeform will not transfer your data to a third country (non-EU
If you choose to subscribe to our marketing newsletter, your data will be transferred to
This organization offer services that we use in order to fur fill our stated obligations towards you. Data transferred to toward this organization will continue to be subject of the terms that you are agreeing with here, in this consent. They will not touch the data in any other ways than they are instructed by us.
Your data, namely:
– provided e-mail address
– full name
will be transferred internationally, to a third country, in this
The retention of the personal data submitted under this privacy notification is determined by your consent in regard to the marketing newsletter subscription. If you answered yes, then the criteria used to determine the retention period is your future engagement with our events, but no more than 3 (three) years of retention without any interaction with you.
If you answered no, we will not retain your personal data for any other purpose. We would like to inform you that payment records must be kept by us as required by law.
We remind you that you have the right to ask for your data, update your data, ask for your data to be deleted at any time. Avaelgo will do its best to protect your data and maintain your data updated.
We are committed to fully respect your rights when it comes to personal data. Your rights in regard to the personal data provided under the cover of the current consent are:
– The right to withdraw the consent in regard to processing your data. If this request is made before your participation at the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
– The right to withdraw the consent given in regard to processing your personal data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time.
Withdrawing the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before your request.
– The right to ask for the personal data collected under the cover of this consent.
– The right to rectify your data
– The right to ask for stopping the data processing. If this request is made before your participation at the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
– The right to lodge a