We, Avaelgo, assume the role of the controller for the personal data collected from you. In other words, we are the legal entity that shall determine the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Our contact details are as follows: Timiș County, Timișoara, Romania, Vărădia street, no 28. Our Data Protection Officer is Ioan Popovici, [email protected]
Purpose and legal basis of processing
The purposes of processing your personal data are gravitating around organizing the public course that you will subscribe
– Collecting the data needed to identify you and to process the payment
– Making the data available strictly to the persons involved in organizing the event (people verifying your identity, payment verification)
– If and only if, while completing the submission form, you take the positive action of answering yes to the newsletter subscription question, then the Avaelgo marketing newsletters will be sent to you in future.
We remind you that you have the right to object processing your data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time. You can do that by contacting us (see Responsible Body Section).
Transferring your personal data to a third country or organization
Your data is collected through Typeform. Typeform will not process your personal data in any other way than it is instructed by Avaelgo. Typeform will not transfer your data to a third country (non-EU
If you choose to subscribe to our marketing newsletter, your data will be transferred to
This organization offer services that we use in order to fur fill our stated obligations towards you. Data transferred to toward this organization will continue to be subject of the terms that you are agreeing with here, in this consent. They will not touch the data in any other ways than they are instructed by us.
Your data, namely:
– provided e-mail address
– full name
will be transferred internationally, to a third country, in this
The retention of the personal data submitted under this privacy notification is determined by your consent in regard to the marketing newsletter subscription. If you answered yes, then the criteria used to determine the retention period is your future engagement with our events, but no more than 3 (three) years of retention without any interaction with you.
If you answered no, we will not retain your personal data for any other purpose. We would like to inform you that payment records must be kept by us as required by law.
We remind you that you have the right to ask for your data, update your data, ask for your data to be deleted at any time. Avaelgo will do its best to protect your data and maintain your data updated.
We are committed to fully respect your rights when it comes to personal data. Your rights in regard to the personal data provided under the cover of the current consent are:
– The right to withdraw the consent in regard to processing your data. If this request is made before your participation at the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
– The right to withdraw the consent given in regard to processing your personal data with the purpose of direct marketing at any time.
Withdrawing the consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out before your request.
– The right to ask for the personal data collected under the cover of this consent.
– The right to rectify your data
– The right to ask for stopping the data processing. If this request is made before your participation at the event, honoring your participation will become impossible.
– The right to lodge a