PEACE OF MIND FOR OUR PEOPLE.
BECAUSE WE REALLY CARE.
your career at avaelgo today.
Avaelgo brings peace of mind, not only for its clients but also for its employees. We are firm believers that every goal can be accomplished with a can do attitude, which we are constantly promoting for our team. We entrust and encourage people to be who they are, bring their passions here, and partner with other like minded people to solve complex problems with an optimistic approach. We care for our employees work life balance, and we are sure that together as a team, we can have a significant impact in the world.
What will be your responsibilities here?
- Assuring the plan and implementation of automation testing for assigned applications (analysis, test strategy designing, test automation, execution)
- Automatic functional regression testing, bug management, reporting
- Analyzing and estimating the automation development efforts
- Implementing new automation features, enhancing the existing Testing Framework
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing, and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Write documentation for automated processes, including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Set up Continuous Integration
If this description fits you, you are a perfect match for our team:
- You have 5+ years of experience in software validation
- You know how to use automated testing tools, such as Selenium
- You have strong knowledge in API testing tools that require strong coding skills to create tests: REST Assured, RestSharp, jMeter, etc.
- You are comfortable with continuous integration tools Jenkins, Bit bucket, Github.
- You are familiar with JIRA defect tracking and task creation tool
- You have strong ownership; you learn fast, and you use logical thinking with a problem solving attitude
- You have a pretty good experience with building frameworks for automation
Discover other job openings
FullStack .NET Developer
Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
WE CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND WE WORK TOWARDS BRINGING THEM
peace of mind at work.