PEACE OF MIND FOR OUR PEOPLE.
BECAUSE WE REALLY CARE.
your career at avaelgo today.
Avaelgo brings peace of mind, not only for its clients but also for its employees. We are firm believers that every goal can be accomplished with a can do attitude, which we are constantly promoting for our team. We entrust and encourage people to be who they are, bring their passions here, and partner with other like minded people to solve complex problems with an optimistic approach. We care for our employees work life balance, and we are sure that together as a team, we can have a significant impact in the world.
What will be your responsibilities here?
- Understand the requirements and needs for each client, accompanying the client through an entire journey sales process
- Ownership for the entire sales process from prospecting to closed opportunities and closing contracts
- Interact with various applications; you will access information, search data, create reports, and maintain database records. You will learn and grow on the technical path on Azure Services and other different Microsoft technologies.
- Generate both standard and non standard quotes to support sales efforts
- Provide finance and sales team support to close orders, process them for invoicing, and ensure applicable documentation is received and preserved.
If this description fits you, you are a perfect match for our team:
- You are a Microsoft Office savvy
- You have an advanced level of English
- You have +2 years of experience in Sales/Account Management/ Account administration
- Your attention to detail is one of the most essential competencies you have
- You possess the follow through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, good at organizing and planning
- You have a proactive attitude, and you take ownership over the processes with analytical skills & a problem solving attitude
Discover other job openings
WE CARE ABOUT PEOPLE AND WE WORK TOWARDS BRINGING THEM
peace of mind at work.